Tattoo Week '09

I finally got around to scheduling Misty's second session. I'll be going in Sunday the 20th at 1. That's actually going to be a tattoo filled week. We should be able to finish Misty on Sunday, then Matt starts his sleeve on Wednesday, and Jenn starts her 3/4 sleeve that Saturday. I'm pretty excited about it. It's rare I get to see other friends tattooed. It'll be weird to not be the one in the chair.

I'm also a week away from earning my first two stars. I won't really bother to schedule those. I'll probably just call next Friday and see when Mark can fit me in. They'll probably take all of about 20 minutes to do. I don't want them to be huge, but big enough that they'll age well. I don't want something the size of a gnat. Maybe more like a dime. My ultimate vision is to have them snaking up the inside of my right arm, all representing some milestone. Different sizes, colors, and styles of stars each to commemorate a goal I set for myself. Who knew I'd actually have a tattoo with meaning behind it? I sure didn't.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...