Rational Choices

I was supposed to get Misty finished today, but I think I'm gonna cancel. After looking at my credit card bill and the fact that money I was expecting didn't come in, I really can't justify the cost. I feel bad canceling at the last minute, but I really don't have any other choice. I guess I'll see when my salary will be kicking in and go from there. Hopefully it'll be with enough time that she'll be healed by late October so I can have my arms airbrushed for the wedding.

It's not like I'll be without tattooing this week. As far as I know, no one else has changed their plans so I'll still get to hang out in tat shops and watch other people get poked. Sounds good enough to me.

The dermal is healing nicely. All the bruising is gone and it seems to be healing up just fine. It's still flush against my chest and I like the lower placement. One of my co-workers suggested I get more, but I think that would be pushing the dress code a bit. They tolerate one, but I don't forsee them tolerating 2-3 going down my sternum.

So that's the latest updates. With the permission of those being tattooed this week, I may blog about their experiences. Keep your eyes peeled.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...