How Sushmita Sen got sexy again!

How Sushmita Sen got sexy again!Former beauty queen Sushmita Sen, who teams up for the fourth time with David Dhawan for forthcoming comedy "Do Knot Disturb", says she never thinks twice before saying yes to the maker of comedies.

"I enjoy doing comedy and David Dhawan is the one who brought me into it with 'Biwi No.1'. So every time I want to laugh and make people laugh, it is with him. He is always there for me so I end up doing the same, " Sushmita told over phone from Mumbai.

"The thing is that since he and Vashu Bhagnani (producer) both gave me 'Biwi No.1', I have pretty much gone with his guts. When he asks me for a film, I just do it. We usually don't get down into the role or anything, " she said.

The 33-year-old has earlier given three laugh-riots with Dhawan - "Biwi No.1" (1999), "Kyo Kii...Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta" (2001) and "Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya" (2005).

"Do Knot Disturb", a co-production by BIG Pictures and Vashu Bhagnani, is a comedy on marriage and also stars comic hero Govinda, Lara Dutta, Riteish Deshmukh and Ranvir Shorey.

Sushmita was excited about not only working with Dhawan and Bhagnani but also teaming up again with Govinda, in "Do Knot Disturb", which releases Oct 2.

"Whenever I get to work with this family of three, I just say 'let's do it now'. Working with them is a fantastic experience. We have formed such a relationship that there is a comfort level and I know David as a director so well that I know exactly what he wants, " the actress said.

"So there is no work stress. He works in great detail...you know your scene, his style of shooting...He shoots the film at a certain pace, " she explained.

"Vashu-ji, on the other hand, is a fantastic producer. He doesn't leave any stone unturned to make or promote his films. And it's just a lovely chemistry working with Govinda, " she said.

So what character does she play in the comedy on marriage?

"I play Chichi's (as Govinda is fondly called) wife yet again (after 'Kyo Kii... Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta') but this is a very 21st Century wife and has her takes on marriage and infidelity."

Not many know that the Bengali beauty was asked to put on 14 kg for her character in the movie.

"I was asked to put on 14 kg but I told Vashu-ji and David 'I don't think it'll be easy for me to lose that much; so let's not attempt putting it on', " she said.

"Finally I put on nine kilos, but then I had a month and a half to lose it, as I had to go back and shoot for 'Dulha Mil Gaya' after that, " she added.

Wasn’t gaining all that weight only to lose it all over again a tedious task? “Gaining weight is the easiest process for a human being. You just have to binge. One can gain as much as 2 kgs every week by only binging.

In my case I just stopped following my diet. Losing weight was the most difficult part as I also had to complete my other film Dulha Mil Gaya and I had to look thin for the second half of Do Knot Disturb.

Now I have lost about eight kgs and currently weigh 59 kgs. I still need to lose one more kg.”

Giving details about her weight loss regime, she added, “It took me about one and a half months to get back to my original shape. I must say it was quite difficult. I am very lucky to have a very good trainer, Mupur Shikhare.

I have never travelled with my trainer but on a recent trip to Delhi, I did just that. I was on a strict diet. I used to eat in parts and drank a lot of ugly looking vegetable juices.

I completely stopped eating carbs after 7pm. However, I used to eat every two hours. It was not just a protein diet but a well-balanced one with a healthy mix of protein and carbs.

My only requirement was a healthy diet and that was fulfilled. I also did some serious training during that period. Discipline and diet control made it all possible.”

Commenting on why she didn’t hit back when people said outrageous things about her weight gain, Sushmita said, “I don’t react to things. Quite frankly, I would have liked Vashuji or David to speak up for me at that time. But I guess they had their own reasons. It’s fine and now that the film is complete, people know that all my weight gain was for the film.”

Sushmita also shrugged off rumours that Riteish was the main lead of the film

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...